How can parents check grades online?
Students and parents can check grades using PowerSchool. Students log in using their student number and computer password.
Parents will need to create an account. A parent account allows you to view the information for one or more students with a single sign in. You can also manage your personal account preferences.
To create a parent account, enter the following information:
- Name – Your first and last name
- Email – Student notifications and correspondence related to your parent account will be sent to this email
- Desired Username – Your username is your unique PowerSchool identity
- Password – Your password must be at least 6 characters long
- Student Access Information – Information for a minimum of one student, including the student name, Access ID, Access Password, and your relationship to the student
Contact your Building Secretary or Tech Support for Access ID and Access Password information.
Mary Herbert Education Center
1700 W 7th Ave.
PO Box 1008
Emporia, KS 66801
Help Desk: 620-341-2244
Director of IT Operations: Paul Beadles
1700 W. 7th - P.O. Box 1008
Emporia, KS 66801 - 1008
TEL: (620) 341-2200 • FAX: (620) 341-2205
sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or genetic information.
Persons having inquiries may contact the school district coordinator in the Human Resources office.