Board of Education Meeting – 3/09/2022
Mission Statement: Emporia Public Schools: We Engage, We Empower, We Inspire
Priority I: Students Achievement & Success: Develop inspired and engaged learners through a safe and caring learning environment which fosters a balance of academic and social-emotional success.
- GOAL: Improve achievement for all students.
- GOAL: Support the social-emotional development of our educational community.
Priority II: Culture & Communication: Grow relationships by engaging our diverse community through intentional, meaningful opportunities and purposeful communication.
- GOAL: Create purposeful, community-wide educational activities that promote an inclusive culture of learning.
- GOAL: Utilize multiple means of communication to engage all stakeholders.
Priority III: Resources & Infrastructure: Develop and maintain infrastructure and resources that meet the ongoing needs of the educational community while maintaining financial security.
- GOAL: Actively recruit and retain skilled, caring, diverse, and student-focused staff throughout the organization with competitive compensation and benefits.
- GOAL: Provide, maintain, and evaluate safe and secure learning environments that meet the ever-changing, diverse needs of our students and staff.
- GOAL: Provide Instructional resources and professional development to meet the ever-changing, diverse needs of our students and staff.
Approved by the Board of Education on March 9, 2022
Vision: Building futures, one student at a time.
1700 W. 7th - P.O. Box 1008
Emporia, KS 66801 - 1008
TEL: (620) 341-2200 • FAX: (620) 341-2205
sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or genetic information.
Persons having inquiries may contact the school district coordinator in the Human Resources office.