The Human Resources Office handles all student and employee personnel issues in the district. Please call, email or visit the office at Mary Herbert Education Center when you need assistance about topics below:
- District Emergency Management Team
- Employee Contracts & Work Agreements
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Complaints & Grievances
- Employment Laws & Regulations
- Employee Transfers
- Hiring, Evaluation & Appraisal
- Recruitment and Applications
- Student & Employee Handbooks & Policies
- Teacher Licensure
Dr. Brad Kempf
Interim Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
Human Resources Office
Mary Herbert Education Center #104
1700 W 7th Ave.
PO Box 1008
Emporia, KS 66801
1700 W. 7th - P.O. Box 1008
Emporia, KS 66801 - 1008
TEL: (620) 341-2200 • FAX: (620) 341-2205
sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or genetic information.
Persons having inquiries may contact the school district coordinator in the Human Resources office.